The 34th All Saints Episcopal Church Garden Tour will be held May 20, 2023 from 9am-3pm. We will have:
Six lovely gardens in Hilton Head and Bluffton.
A time change, now 9-3 (previously 10-4),
A price of $35 as in previous years, but it will not include a luncheon,
Tickets will be available to purchase on line in February 2023 and thereafter. Just scroll over to the bottom of the list on the right side bar. (Or if you are jusing a smart phone, scroll down to the very bottom of the screen.) If you purchase your tickets on or before May 6, we will mail them to you. Tickets purchased online between May 07 and Thursday, May 18th must be picked up at the church.
Boutique and bake sale – At All saints Episcopal Church, 3001 Meeting Street, Hilton Head Island, same date and time as Garden Tour, May 20, 9-3.
Raffle of beautiful framed Pastel by Joyce Nagel. $5 per raffle ticket or $20 for 5 tickets. Tickets purchased online by May 6 will be mailed. Tickets purchased online between May 07 and Thursday, May 18th must be picked up at the church. You do not need to be present to win, but the drawing will be at the Boutique at 2:30 pm. If the winner is not present, we will call her/him. See image below.
Sponsors – Our sponsors are so much appreciated. Please see “Sponsors” in the menu for categories, art dimensions, and reservation form.
After April 15, 2023 tickets may be purchased at the following local nurseries and businesses:
In Hilton Head
- All Saints Church Episcopal Church (3001 Meeting Street)
- BRUNO Landscape and Nursery (109 Dillon Road)
- Burke’s Main Street Pharmacy (1101 Main Street)
- the greenery, inc. (960 William Hilton Parkway)
- the green thumb home and garden (25 Dillon Road)
- Hilton Head Wine & Spirits (50 Shelter Cove Plaza, Suite K)
- Taylor’s Quality Landscape Supply & Nursery (36 Cecil Reynolds Dr.)
- SUNSHINE HARDSCAPE LANDSCAPE & NURSERY (38 Plantation Park Dr.)
- Markel’s Card & Gift Shop (Kittie’s Crossing, 1008 Fording Island Rd, #P)
- You may pick up tickets (with proof of purchase on your smart phone or in hardcopy) or purchase them with cash or check at All Saints Episcopal Church beginning Monday April 10, Monday-Thursday from 10-3:30, on Friday, May 18 from 10-12, or on the day of the tour if tickets are still available, at the church from 8:30 til noon. Tickets picked up at the church on the day of the tour must be picked up by noon or they are forfeited.
Get outdoors! Join us at the 34th All Saints Episcopal Church Garden Tour.
In addition, we have a few packets of notecards remaining from those sold in 2021. This is a packet of eight different cards made from winning posters from past garden tours. Since there is no text inside, they are perfect for many occasions. If you want to purchase a pack by credit card, see the side bar (or if you are on a cell phone, scroll to the bottom of this page; alternatively, write a check for $20 to All Saints Garden Tour. Write “notecards” on the memo line. Send the check to: Barbara Peterson, 99 Birdsong Way, Unit D104, Hilton Head Island, SC 29926. We will mail the cards to you if you live in the continental USA.
The image above is a photo of Joyce Nagel’s pastel, “Along the Garden Path”.
“Drawing, value patterns, complimentary colors and color perspective have become the main focus of my work” says Joyce. “Although I work in other media, I love the immediacy of pastel. I use the landscape, painting en pleine air or by taking photographic reference as a point of departure, pushing color and values to express the temperature and emotion of the scene.”