The 33rd All Saints Episcopal Church Garden Tour will be held May 21, 2022 from 9am-3pm, but due to Covid-19 there will be no indoor activities: no Luncheon, no Boutique, no Cake Sale, and no Premier Party. We will have:
- Six lovely gardens, 4 on Hilton Head and 2 in Bluffton,
- A time change, now 9-3 (previously 10-4),
- A price of $35 as in previous years, but it will not include a luncheon,
- Tickets are available to purchase on line. Just scroll over to the bottom of the list on the right side bar. (Or if you are using a smart phone, scroll down to the very bottom of the screen.) If you purchase your tickets on or before May 6, we will mail them to you. Tickets purchased online between May 7 and Thursday, May 19 must be picked up at the church.
- Tickets may be purchased at the following local nurseries and businesses:
In Hilton Head
- All Saints Church Episcopal Church (3001 Meeting Street)
- BRUNO Landscape and Nursery (109 Dillon Road)
- Burke’s Main Street Pharmacy (1101 Main Street)
- the greenery, inc. (960 William Hilton Parkway)
- the green thumb home and garden (25 Dillon Road)
- Hilton Head Wine & Spirits (50 Shelter Cove Plaza, Suite K)
- Taylor’s Quality Landscape Supply & Nursery (36 Cecil Reynolds Dr.)
- SUNSHINE HARDSCAPE LANDSCAPE & NURSERY (38 Plantation Park Dr.)
- Markel’s Card & Gift Shop (Kittie’s Crossing, 1008 Fording Island Rd, #P)
- You may pick up tickets (with proof of purchase on you smart phone or in hardcopy) or purchase them with cash or check at All Saints Episcopal Church beginning March 29, Monday-Thursday from 10-3:30, or on the day of the tour if tickets are still available, at the church from 8:30 til noon. Tickets picked up at the church on the day of the tour must be picked up by noon or they are forfeited.
The good news is that we have carried forward work from the preparation for the 2020 All Saints Garden Tour including:
- The winner of the poster contest associated with the garden tour was Neil Clark. His water color, Along the Path, will be featured on the posters advertising the 2022 All Saints Garden Tour, and on the face of the ticket booklet.
- The charities selected to receive funds from the 2020 All Saints Garden Tour, will receive the funds from the 2022 tour. These are:
- The Hunger Coalition of the Lowcountry (Backpack Buddies of Hilton Head)
- The Antioch Educational Center (Jasper Co. Backpack Buddies)
- St. Stephens United Methodist Church Outreach Foodbank
- Family Promise of Beaufort County, SC
- Crossroads Community Support Services (BackPack Buddies of Bluffton)
- Hilton Head Island Safe Harbour
All of this means charities may not apply for funds from the 2022 All Saints Garden Tour and there will be no poster contest associated with the 2022 garden tour. These activities will resume in 2023.
We trust you are as fed up with being isolated and masked as we are. Get outdoors! Join us at the 33rd All Saints Episcopal Church Garden Tour.