Each year’s grant successful applicants directly respond to at least one of the four areas of concern identified by All Saints for focusing its domestic outreach grant funding: hunger, homelessness, literacy, and aging.
All Saints Episcopal Church 2020 Garden Tour
Request for a Funding Grant
Thank you for your interest in applying for funds from the proceeds of the All Saints Episcopal Church 2020 Garden Tour. Applications must be received by the Garden Tour 2020 Board by October 15, 2019. The Board will review all applications and make recommendations to the Church Vestry in December. The final decision naming the recipients will be made in late 2019 or early 2020, and each applicant will be notified of the decision.
The Board will consider the following criteria:
- The non-profit organization must be a 501 (c) (3) entity under the Internal Revenue Code.
- The organization must provide services to the citizens of Beaufort County or Jasper County, South Carolina as they struggle with the specific challenges presented by either hunger, homelessness, literacy, or aging. Applications will not be accepted from entities that do not exist primarily to provide support in at least one of these four functional areas.
- The group must complete a grant application form provided by All Saints Garden Tour and demonstrate how it would use any provided grant funding for at least one discrete project, with measurable results. The Garden Tour Board would like each recipient group to provide it with an after-action report detailing how the group’s respective portion of the Garden Tour proceeds were actually utilized. If the group has received a grant within the past 3 years, please provide a summary of how the funds were utilized.
- The organization must explain how it screens clients that it serves to avoid waste, fraud, and abuse of its funding
- In its financial information, the non-profit organization must indicate that it has a projected 2020 budgeted income under $650,000.
- If selected to receive funding from the All Saints Garden Tour, the group must agree to sell tickets to its respective donor list, board members, and other centers of influence. In addition, the group must agree to provide volunteers to assist with the conduct of the Garden Tour through such activities as assisting with garden hostess or parking duties at the garden sites, helping with kitchen support for the luncheon in Gordon Mann Hall, contributing to the bake sale, or helping with the boutique.
If you believe that your organization or project meets these criteria, please click on Grant Application Tab on this website’s menu bar to complete the online application. If you have questions concerning any part of this process please email Barbara Peterson at email@example.com or call her at 843-341-5655.